My first blog

Hi!πŸ‘‹ I am Samjid Hossain ,nickname- Shoukhin a teenager boy who is ending school this year. Probably i will be collage this year if covid didn't came to spoil my life. when i sits alone i thinks about a lot of things. Many question comes into my mind . But i have no friend circle to share my thoughts. I want to be a productive person. So now(in lock down -covid 19) i am spending my lots of time about thinking how to be a productive person. I am searching on YouTube , Listening to podcasts, Googled and reading various kind of books to improve my productivity. Oh , I also started home workout &I am also interested in programming. In the target to boost my mental and physical immunity. I am also a leisure time artist. I am writing here by the inspiration of one of the my idol YouTuber Ali Abdaal. I know my grammar and word choice are so weird . Even i am writing a book on productivity. I will probably named it "Procrastination to Productivity". Oh i have a dream listing my name into the Forbes magazine as a Billionaire. Its my first blog . I am writing my feelings . Nothing much is coming inside my head. but i wrote because...

‘Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new’

 So try to be a productive person. Don’t be afraid about mistakes. It will create procrastination within you.

click here to tweet me....

 Tweet Me


So i f you are kind of my people knock me on the socials. Attached below....  

Instagram : samjid_hossain_shoukhin 

 Twitter :@Samjid_Shoukhin 

 YouTube : Buddhuman :Drawing and Cartoon

 Facebook Page: Shoukhins Diary

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog